Professionals seek the best video editing tool, but it does not mean that such video editor tools are for them only. As video content is gaining popularity on social media websites, almost every user tries to make and upload the best video for their profile. An excellent and professional video-making needs the best online video editor tool. A number of them are available in the market for Windows, Android, and Mac users.
If you want to know the best online video editor tools for Mac and Windows platforms, read this article and choose the one that suits your needs. Let us start exploring the best video editing tool here.
5 Most Effective Online Video Editing Tools For Windows and Mac
Movie Maker Online
Movie Maker Online is one of the most preferred platforms that provides multiple features for editing the videos by just following some simple-and-easy steps.
- Movie Maker Online allows you to import videos from different devices; add backgrounds, and music to the video you want to edit.
- It offers you a movie editing feature, in which you can trim the video and give several visual effects to make the movie more interesting.
- Through this online tool, you can also edit the files, which get ruined by mistake. You can still edit them as you want.
- It also lets you add captions, text, and subtitles to your video.
- You can use it for free.
- This program runs on any system.
- Contains the content that is free of royalty
- Hard to understand the layout
- Includes irritating ads
It is a robust online video editor. It takes a couple of clicks to edit a video. It enables the users to change the video from scratch to a top-class quality through its higher-notch features.
- It has a variety of templates to select and begin with your video editing.
- It lets you use the blank and Text Video templates to edit the videos.
- Using this tool, the users can add and delete the small clips from the video for editing.
- It also lets its users add audio from its vast collection.
- It provides multiple options to add audio files, voiceovers, special effects, and text to the video you want to edit.
- It supports both Mac and Windows.
- It provides a wide range of templates from which to choose.
- It is simple and easy to operate.
- It is a feature-rich video editor that makes the video editing process so easy.
- Search functionality is average.
Adobe Spark is a well-known online video editor that users love to use for editing videos online. It gives a new shine to the videos. Adobe Spark is a feature-rich video editor.
- It provides you with trending ideas, tips, or content to help you gain new followers.
- It lets you upload the fonts, photos, or icons from any device or source. You can also choose from online pictures for free.
- It enables the users to tag or invite others to work together on their favorite project.
- It offers you exclusive premium templates to create professional and unique designs.
- It helps users customize the videos with their fonts, logo, and colors to make a remarkable impact on the audience.
- A user-friendly interface helps naïve to create the video with ease.
- Not complicated to use
- It offers a wide range of beneficial features.
- Lets the users create distinctive content types.
- The mobile app has fewer options than the desktop version.
It offers a free version with limited features. If you want to use all the features, you need to pay $9.99 for a month and $99.99 for an annum. It also offers a free trial (30 days) for individuals.
Lightworks is a unique and professional video editor containing various editing features, such as multi-layered timeline, video effects, titling, etc. These advanced features make this editor a perfect option, catering to all the video editing requirements. Let us have a look at some of its robust features as below.
- Its high-quality easy trim provides the perfect video editing.
- It supports various types of video formats.
- The fast export function makes the video sharing to social networking sites like Facebook, Insta, etc., easy.
- Speed optimization lets you carry on with the video editing, even importing the fresh content.
- Offers multi-cam editing option to sync small video clips from different cameras.
- It requires only 3GB of RAM to operate.
- It gives a proxy for 4k resolutions.
- It helps users with the How-to tutorials.
- The free version of it crashes randomly.
- Its editor needs a bit of improvement.
Video Toolbox is one of the best online video editors allowing users to merge, crop, convert, and more videos. It offers up to 300 MB of storage space for a video in the file manager. You can also store up to 700 MB of data in the output files of the Video Toolbox. In Addition to this, multiple robust features help the users to create a high-quality video.
- It can add Watermark text.
- It allows recording videos from the webcam as well.
- It will enable adding subtitles to the videos.
- Capacity to process the videos of up to 600 MB
- Demux the files
- It is a Free to use video editing tool for novices.
- It provides a top-notch customer care service.
- Can render the videos in various formats
- Allows users to extract, subtitles audio, and video files from different files to add to your video
- It does not charge even a single penny
- Offers limited storage
- Has boring layouts
Have no experience in video editing? No issues, as we have spelled out some online video editing tools, which give you the best experience in video editing.
Through their most advanced and robust features, these magical tools can assist you in creating some excellent videos. We’ve included both free and paid tools in our descriptions. You can make your selection based on your specific requirements.
In our opinion, if you are the one starting a video editing studio and running out of budget, then go for the free-to-use editors and have some experience with limited features. But if you want to access all the features that can do magic to your videos, you can undoubtedly opt for the paid online video editing tools.
If you like the Most Effective Online Video Editing Tools article, Don’t forget to share this article on social media.